Thursday, November 7, 2013

Birthday? Ain't nobody got time for that...

Lately I've felt like I barely have time for anything! I feel that's fairly obvious just with my blog alone! (Forgive me, bloggers, I'm trying!) But it's even more obvious in my daily life. Everything is so crazy right now with building my beauty consultant business, and working on starting up other business (which is going super slow btw, but WILL be happening), wedding planning & figuring out my schedules and duties as a future wife since Chris moved in. Needless to say, I have NOT found the balance yet... not even close.

Last week was my 30th birthday, and it completely came out of nowhere. I remember thinking months ago that it was coming... and then all of a sudden it was a few days before my birthday! I've had my mind on so many things lately, I didn't really get a chance to really plan anything... and now it just sort of came and went, no big deal. *sigh* I feel like this more and more lately... like I'm missing out because I just didn't have the time to think and plan ahead.  So this is my current battle with myself.  And you'd think that someone that has been paid to organize others' lives would be a little better at her own! But there's just something about your own life... you can never see as clear :-/

I've come to realize that I need to ask for help more often, like WAY more often. And I need to let go of my OCD tendencies, and be ok when someone does something in a different way than I would have. I need to not take life personally, and I need to persevere because that is what my God has made me to do. I need to be thankful, every day, and remember that my current craziness is simply because God has blessed me with SO much, not TOO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment