Thursday, December 19, 2013

For me or for you?

Goodies for me and gifts for you! What's in my cute little pouches? You'll have to stay tuned to find out! Wouldn't want to ruin someone's Christmas surprise!

If you haven't heard of Chloe + Isabel yet, you're missing out! Being a Mary Kay girl, I love the similarities of the company setup: lifetime guarantee on their products, great customer service and staying up-to-date on trends... all while giving women a chance to run their own business as an independent merchandiser. (Sounds a lot like my pink bubble!)

I was introduced when my friend Kelly became a merchandiser. I've been loving the jewelry, for myself and for gifts. And what better way to spend my money than making sure a small business woman makes some dough off me rather than a large retailer?!

I'll reveal my goodies later! Until then, browse her website! I'm currently obsessed with everything Art Deco! Check it out: http://kellywilliams.chloeandisabel.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment