Thursday, June 21, 2018

Lately: basic tees and hats plus my go-to shop for deals

Hey y’all! Ok love you mean it but I’m not even bothering with any pics on this post! 🤣😘  Just wanted to pop on here quick a share a short list of some basics I stocked up on (tees and hats for summer) and also share my adorable palm leaf dress again because it’s such a bargain!!!

Sooo if you saw on Instagram, here’s my tees for only $2.88 a piece and my hats for only $2.97!! I got a white shirt, a black and an olive and I’ve worn all of them multiple days so far! #momstyle 😉 I’m not finding my exact satin pink hat in the satin material so for those local, I got mine at Walmart by the Naval Air Base and they had pink and olive green and I can’t remember what else a couple days ago. For those shopping online, this one is similar for just slightly more. I was also obsessed with these gingham hats in pink and black and might have to go back to see if they’re still there! We regret the things we don’t buy, right ladies?!

And last but not least, here’s my super cute palm leaf dress for only $11!!! I got a size small and it’s such a fun little dress for any summer soirée! I’m thinking about wearing it to the She Belongs event on Saturday at Kendra Scott .  I’ve been loving this online shop so much because it is so affordable and they have amazing sales!

I can’t believe it’s Thursday already! What are y’all planning for the weekend? I need some major pool time and 4th planning! Hope y’all have a great Friday eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment