Friday, July 20, 2012

Today was a good day

Happy Friday! Hope everyone's wknd is starting out great! I'm big chillin in Austin for a few days & as always, I'm loving being here & seeing my brother & boyfriend. Today I got up early and enjoyed a walk with Cozmo first thing. It was early enough to be tolerable outside haha (man it's been hot lately!). After breakfast and cooling off, I brewed some coffee & enjoyed my morning computer time and got some work done. How nice is it to be able to receive online orders & ship out product, all from the comforts of my bedroom & workout attire... yeah, ridiculously nice is the answer! After a shower & some girly primping, I picked up a hot lunch for Chris & drove to the range. He's so busy with his new job, he doesn't have time to leave for food. But being busy means he's happy... he loves instructing and I'll just go ahead & say you won't find a better shooting instructor around! And it's pretty hot seeing your man in his element ;-) For the rest of the afternoon, I was able to hang out with my bro, the other Chris :-) Cozmo and I even took a nice nap! You can see our fun pics cuddling in bed ;-) Haha love this dog!!
All in all, great Friday! And now I'm just waiting for Chris to get off work so I can spend a little time with my boo <3 Hope everyone has a great Friday night! I feel so blessed to have time with people & puppies I love! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment