Friday, November 29, 2019

Black Friday sales!

Alright y'all... I'm behind and whipping this out so it's not going to be pretty or anything!  Just want to share some Black Friday sales that I think are great and places I like to shop!  I'm going to try my best to categorize them and then also continue to add.  LMK if you'd like another post for Cyber Monday!!  Last year I think I did most of my Amazon shopping on Monday.  Looks like this year I'll be doing Friday and Monday all online... I don't plan on going out in the messy, cold rain!

Happy shopping!!

First, shameless self-promotion: If you're a Mary Kay customer, I'm doing 20% off my entire site all weekend!  No code needed; I will apply your discount.  As usual, FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $25+ (before tax)

Ok here we gooooo!!!!

Local Shops / Boutiques / Small Businesses I love:

  • Fringe Gifts- 50% off online with code "FGFRIDAY50"  
  • Glamboxes- GLAMpetite makeup box, GLAMboard and GLAMholder all on sale; no code needed.  I have the petite makeup box and I LOVE IT!
  • FWLocals- 25% off entire order with code "BF25"
  • The Bow Next Door- 30% off today with code "BLACKFRIDAY"; 25% off Sat and Sun with code "SHOPSMALL"; 20% off Mon with code "CYBERMONDAY"
  • Caryn Lawn- (my rainbow tile bracelet) 20% off everything + free shipping on orders $40+ with code "HOLIDAY20"
  • Mapiful- 20% off everything + free shipping
  • The Day Designer- (my planner) Free shipping + free mini notebook with every planner purchase
  • Indie Mae Boutique- Go to their Facebook page and request to join the FB VIP group for deals!
  • The Styled Collection- (my rainbow jewel necklace) 80% Major Markdowns + additional 30% off with code "BF30"
  • Sips By Box- (subscription tea box- makes a great gift!) First personalized tea box for only $1 with code "FRIYAY"
  • Sitting Made Simple- one year membership 50% off ($25 instead of $50) with code "BLACKFRIDAY19"

Big Stores:
  • Express- 50% off everything + free shipping
  • LOFT- 50% off with code "FRIYAY"
  • Lands' End- 50% off + free shipping on $75+
  • Kohl's- $15 kohls cash for every $50 spent + extra 15% off with code "GIVETHANKS"
  • Bath and Body Works- Buy 3, get 3 FREE mix and match everything
For the men:
  • Duluth Trading Co.- (husband's fave!!) 25% off everything + doorbuster deals up to 50% off
  • Dickies- 25% off everything + free shipping
  • The Brass Tap- (local craft beer bar) $10 bonus gift card with $50 gift card purchase
  • Mizzen + Main- 25% off orders of $200+ with code "PIES"
Baby / Toddler / Kids:
Pets:
Food:
  • Twigs American Kitchen- purchase $100 in gift cards, get a $20 bonus card
  • Texas de Brazil- purchase $100 gift card, receive $25 bonus card; purchase $50 gift card, receive $10 bonus card (online only, through Dec. 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment