Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy National Dog Day!

Did you know that today is National Dog Day?!  I just wanted to take a moment to recognize the doggies in my life, and how amazingly wonderful they are.  

Mr. Wilbur has become my main sidekick, and I can't explain how awesome it feels knowing that this dog loves me back and is willing to protect me at any cost!  We snuggle, we run and play, and I take him with me everywhere I go... when possible ;-)

I don't see Cozmo as much as I'd like, but when I do, we have a blast together!  He's such a cool pup and he's always willing to go for a run with me... always a ball of energy and enthusiasm.  I've watched him grow from a tiny puppy into a beautiful dog.  I'm blessed to have him in my life, even if he's not my own. 

Hope you're spending some of today with your puppy pals :-)  Happy National Dog Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment