Tuesday, July 15, 2014

be bold!

Yesterday was a super casual day.  It was Chris' day off and after a morning and early afternoon of just hanging out, we decided to venture out to a favorite shop and browse around.  I didn't want to get "all made up" but I wanted a simple, quick pop of color with my eye makeup.  I've been loving to the BOLD COLOR of Mary Kay at Play's Bold Fluid Eyeliner
 Of course I'm partial to the purple, with my green eyes and all, but I really love every color.  It's super fun to mix and match them also!  My favorite is blending the colors to create an ombre effect!  Check out these helpful You Tube tutorials from Mary Kay!  Ombre, cat eye & basic looks are highlighted! 
Ready to try it for yourself? If you already have a Mary Kay beauty consultant, please contact her to try!  If you don't, guess what?  Now you do!  I'd love to work with you and be your FREE beauty consultant!  There are SO many perks to having a personal makeup consultant and I'd love to tell you about it! 
Shop these eyeliners and more on my WEBSITE.  Plus, you can contact me for free samples, beauty advice, makeup services and free product!  Just register on my website as a new customer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment