Wednesday, July 30, 2014

join the style club

Happy Hump Day y'all!! These past few days have been super crazy busy for me!  I have been all over Texas for various reasons... all fun things like family, new houses and bridal showers!  I'm a big fan of road trips and I really enjoy the drive across my big beautiful state, but of course it's always nice to come home.  

What's really nice is coming home, catching up on sleep and then checking your mail and getting a fun surprise!  Take a look at my new sassy pieces, direct from The Style Club!
 
I could most definitely see myself wearing these two pieces together, but also styling them separately!  They are both so soft and comfortable!  I can't wait to play around with them! 

What I'm loving about The Style Club is that it is an interactive community where you can share your style and your closet with your friends!  They also keep you up-to-date on trends and amazing fashion by featuring tastemakers of the week as well as collaborating with exclusive brands!  Online shopping is fun, but it's more fun when you can incorporate your girlfriends and have access to blogger's looks!  I also love the fact that the clothing from The Style Club is a great variety of edgy, girly, sassy and sweet!

So... here comes the super duper exciting news for Texas Sass... I've been chosen as a style ambassador for The Style Club!  So you'll be seeing this fun new badge addition to my blog!
You can check out MY CLOSET, see what I'm wearing and what I'm loving, and then shop the looks! I'm very excited about this opportunity and sharing some more of my fashion with you!  Make sure to head over to The Style Club right now and register yourself!  Check out the fun fashion videos and start shopping these sassy looks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment