Friday, April 3, 2015

resale heaven

I'm in Heaven!  Resale Heaven that is!  I'm super excited to now know about this amazing source for high fashion and trends!  If you haven't heard of Uptown Cheapskate, you have to check it out!

Uptown isn't your typical resale shop.  They strive to provide you with a boutique experience on a budget!  From trendy items to high-end designer bags and clothing, you can find just about anything in this shop!  Plus, if you're a girl that likes to turn around your wardrobe often, you can sell your gently used items to them!  

I am honestly shocked at the amazing deals I found!!!  Throughout my entire shopping experience, I was finding popular retail items from Forever 21, Kohls, American Eagle, and Loft, just to name a few.  And I mean only a few of the many quality brands you love!  If you're wanting a designer label, you can easily find a variety!! Gently used handbags, shoes, clothing, etc were everywhere!  Labels like Gucci, Kate Spade, Fossil, Michael Kors, Furla and more!  I had a moment with this BCBG Suede Skirt in the dressing room!

Today I'm sharing a super cute outfit that I found entirely at Uptown Cheapskate Fort Worth!  The best part is the final price so keep scrolling to the bottom!  Whether you need a last minute outfit for Easter {they have adorable dresses!!!!} or you're just wanting a new boutique to shop, check them out!

This dress was brand new, tags still on it!  It was originally $48.00 and I got it for a steal at $8.99!  It's so comfortable and lightweight and I love the mix of blues and the pattern.  I love that I can dress it up for church, or dress it down and wear it more "boho" to go with this spring's hottest trend!

I'm honestly not sure if the wedges had ever been worn; they look brand new!  Also $8.99!  And I finally found my perfect pair of aviator sunglasses!  They fit my face perfectly and they were also brand new!  $7.99 baby!  That makes the entire outfit a total of $25.97 + tax!!! 

An entire outfit that I can wear brunching, or to Easter service, or just on a spring date night.  Not only am I really impressed with the clothing I found, I was very impressed with my shopping experience!  Uptown has amazing employees that are so friendly and immediately welcome you into the shop.  The store is very nicely organized and resembles a boutique much more than a resale/"thrift" store.  It is clean and bright and comfortable!  The staff was very helpful and started a dressing room for me immediately so I didn't have to haul my numerous finds all around the store.  They were also nice enough to check in as I was trying on outfits and make sure all was well.  The employees work very hard to make it a pleasant experience and to keep the store tidy!  I can't wait to go back and see what else I can find!  Thank you Uptown Cheapskate Fort Worth!  If you're not local to Fort Worth, check out their website and find a location near you!

P.S. Cheapskate Fort Worth is having a great sale this weekend so check them out on instagram and like them on facebook for details!
*A special thank you to Uptown Cheapskate Fort Worth for sponsoring this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment