Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Office Supply Obsessed

You may have seen on Instagram the other day that I found the perfect planner to go with my tumbler.  I decided to purchase this Sugar Paper Polka Dot Planner at Target the other day and I love it because it's like a more affordable version (1/3 the cost!) of the Kate Spade planner.  The Kate Spade planner is smaller and includes 17 months, but I prefer having a larger planner because I have a ton of things to write down!

As the holidays approach, so does the end of 2015! (Wha?!) If you're shopping for an entrepreneur, or somebody slightly obsessed with office supplies (psstt, that's everyone shopping for me!), I've got a great gift guide for you!  Gold is still a very popular accent in homes and offices, so you really can't go wrong with anything below!  I'm in love with this white and silver globe (also comes in other colors)!  You can click the thumbnails below to shop the items!  Hope you're having a great weekend!

Holiday Gift Guide for the Entrepreneur / Office Supply Obsessed

What's your favorite item?  I also love the "Girl Boss" sign!  If you're a blogger, it's a must have! 

Shop these items:

No comments:

Post a Comment