Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Marc Fisher Mules

Happy Tuesday!! I've been loving these Marc Fisher mules this season.
 They are so comfortable!! I bought them at DSW and you can find them HERE
I really love pairing blush with olive green. I think it's a little unexpected and an easy way to transition into fall. In Texas, you have to come up with creative ways to continue your summer wardrobe (because of the heat!) but still manage to make your outfits "feel" like fall. This is where darker fall fabrics come into play and "fall" textures and patterns (plaids, chunky knits, cashmere cardigan and and ponchos, etc) You may still be wearing shorts but you can throw on a cardigan or wear some plaid :)
If you're looking to make a purchase that is a little more on the bootie side for fall, I love these other Marc Fisher ankle strap sandals! 

These are pricier than the mules but the 4 color choices are more neutral AND they are currently 40% off at Nordstrom!  Pick them up while you're already making your #NSale purchases! Get them HERE

Usually I'm all about summer but this year I think I'm already so ready for fall!! Pretty sure it has something to do with toting this child around ;) What's your favorite trend for fall?


No comments:

Post a Comment