Friday, July 28, 2017

Follow Friday: fort worth Instagram accounts I love

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! Apparently today is the hottest day yet here in Fort Worth! Ugh!
I wanted to do a Fort Worth related Follow Friday post and quickly share a few of my favorite Fort Worth Instagram accounts to follow! I love the history of Fort Worth and learning about historic properties and architecture. I lived downtown for almost a decade in a gorgeous historic building and I now live in a house that was built in 1910 (it's renovated). I live in a neighborhood that is passionate about the history and the homes and I love following accounts that teach me new things!

Here's a few favorites:
@historic_fort_worth
@fortworthhistorical
@fortworthyhistory

There's also a lot of change happening in Fort Worth and here's one of my favorites for showing new development:
@urbanfortworth

Be sure to follow me on Instagram as well :)

If you have any others to suggest, be sure to leave a comment!! Thanks for stopping by! Hope y'all have a great Fri-YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment