Saturday, July 15, 2017

Me and mini me: swimwear

Hey y'all! Happy weekend! Today we're headed to my friend's daughter's 1st birthday party and we'll be poolside! Kendall and her friend are three months apart... I can't believe I'll be throwing a 1st birthday party in just a few short months!! Like I already cry because Kendall seems so big to me. I'll probably cry today and it's not even my child!! Becoming a mommy brings on so many emotions and milestones and I'm so thankful to have a best friend with a girl the same age and that we all can get together for special occasions like today. We are all so blessed!

I bought Kendall's cactus suit online HERE. I'm obsessed with it and I would seriously buy it for myself. I want to throw a cactus party for Kendall and my husband kind of thinks I'm nuts lol!

I bought my suit last night while grocery shopping (typical #momlife... Special order something for the kid, throw yourself together with whatever you can find last minute). But actually I wanted just a plain black suit and this was less than $10! I'm linking it online HERE BUT, it says out of stock. My Walmart had a ton... So maybe just run there in person. There's also a super cute crochet version HERE (again, my Walmart had a ton of these in store, all colors).

Hope y'all have an awesome weekend! If you're outside, remember the sunscreen. It's freaking hot in Texas! Can't wait to see how today goes! Follow along on my Instagram stories (@Texas_sass) or my Snapchat (@TX.Sass)

No comments:

Post a Comment