Thursday, September 21, 2017

Mural series part 2


All you need is LOVE! Today I'm showing a little more love for the West Bend shopping center and their killer murals! 

The above LOVE sculpture is in the heart of the shopping center right next to the sitting area. You really can't miss it! I love this simple, yet very important, reminder ❤ 
These succulents are so good and so realistic!! I'm dying for this to be a "full size" mural, but unfortunately it's not.  This piece is more like an art piece framed on the wall, but still makes a great photo op!  It's located in the elevator area between the Woodhouse Day Spa and Core Power Yoga. If you're standing in the court yard looking straight on to the LOVE sculpture, just walk a little left in between the spa and yoga and it's right there!
My favorite mural at West Bend has to be this Patsy Cline quote, "I'm gonna be something one of these days".  I'm in love with the mural and obsessed with the size. It is located right next to Dry Bar.  I think it makes an amazing statement and I can't wait to see more businesses around Fort Worth doing the same with art everywhere! As the weather cools off, I know we'll be seeing more and more people posing in front of these murals and discussing them. Anything that gets  our community talking about art, I'm all for! 

Be sure to stay tuned for more Fort Worth murals in my mural series!! And don't forget the West Bend's parking garage is full!  I wrote about some of those murals HERE and I hope you'll check it out if you missed it the first time! And can you believe that I actually haven't even mentioned all of the murals at West Bend?! What a cool shopping center 😀 

No comments:

Post a Comment