Monday, November 6, 2017

New in the closet: sweater weather

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! As usual, we've been horribly confused lately in Texas with the weather! One day we're sweating in the 90s (seriously y'all, last week we hit a record high for November) and the next day we're bundled up in sweaters. I've switched our A/C from cold to heat and back twice now and every day I have to go outside with my morning coffee to check the temperature before getting dressed. Despite being in Texas almost my entire life, you never really get used to it, in my opinion.

I've had a birthday recently (hi, I'm old!) and thankfully I have a mom and MIL that know I've been needing some clothes. Anyone else have to go on a postpartum shopping spree? Here's a few newbies in my closet that are perfect staples for fall and as usual from me, all super affordable!
I'm loving the soft tones of all these sweaters, but don't worry because they also come in a variety of other colors.

My lace up sweater is an adorable find from the Express outlet at the new Fort Worth Tanger Outlets. It isn't something I can link directly BUT, Express is having a sweater sale that ends TONIGHT and all sweaters are only $39.90 and dresses are 30% off! There are tons of lace up sweater options and other fall trends like cold shoulder sweaters, cardigans and sweater dresses.  My newest blush cardigan (from the LOFT outlet at the Fort Worth Tanger Outlets) (as seen on IG here) is SO similar to this neutral Express option. Talk about a great time to get a jump on your holiday outfits whether they're casual or cocktail 😉

I've been living in this blush cardigan so I should definitely let you know that LOFT is also having a 40% off sale! My exact one can be found at the outlets but I love this cardigan! And this one comes in some great fall colors and is so affordable!

Some of my other newbies in the closet haven't been worn yet, so, sorry for the lack of pics at the moment.  I may do dedicated posts, but for now, I'll link them since they're on sale!

I love this asymmetrical sweater! (On sale for $47.99 and you get an extra 20% off through the 7th with code TAKE20 making it $38.39) . I love sweaters with a little hint of metallic woven in because it makes them so festive for the season and you can dress it up a little. The heather gray color I have has silver thread detail that you can't really see online.

I also love the layered look of a button up shirt underneath and sweaters like this one give you the look in one step. This is a great lightweight sweater with beautiful lace detailing making it perfect for this season. Plus it comes in a ton of colors (I have "iron") and it's on sale for $39.99 ($31.99 with the TAKE20 code)
My ruffle sleeve sweater is sold out from Nordstrom but I found a couple of very similar options here and here.

Chunky sweaters are a favorite trend of mine and I'm loving these new additions to the closet! Happy Monday y'all! I'm hoping to have a few more posts this week. Life has been, well, happening. A lot. When it rains it pours #amiright? BUT I'm SO excited for the holiday season and I'm working on bringing you so more content and collabs! If you've been hanging tight for Kendall's party posts, it's coming, I promise!! I had a hiccup with the photos but I'm finalizing the posts. Love you for being here and following!

No comments:

Post a Comment