Friday, December 8, 2017

Kendall's first birthday: party decor

Today I'm super excited to finally share my collaboration with Berry, Pom and James for Kendall's first birthday! Even if you're not  into a kid's birthday party, you're still going to want to read on because this is such a great resource for any kind of party decor! Especially this time of year with all of the holiday parties and New Year's Eve parties! If you are entertaining, or even if you just need a gift (hostess gifts, bridesmaid gifts, kids' gifts...), you need to check out this vendor for the cutest items! And if you happen to be local to Fort Worth, there's free delivery!

For Kendall's party decor, I wanted to do a mix of purchased items and DIY.  The pumpkins I painted will be a DIY post later, but for now I'm sharing a bunch of adorable party decor from Berry, Pom & James and how much I loved the online boutique experience. All the specific items are linked at the bottom!
Kendall's birthday is at the beginning of October so I wanted to touch on the Halloween / pumpkin / fall theme without making it all about that. I really just wanted something girly, pretty and season appropriate. 
I loved the way the tablescape turned out with all of the pumpkins! I'll talk more about that in the DIY post.
Since a one-year-old doesn't really understand the concept of a birthday party and exactly what's going on, I concentrated on keeping the party sophisticated looking and simple, since I was mainly decorating for myself, our family members, and friends. I'm not going to lie when I tell you that I spent a really long time on the Berry, Pom & James website because there is just so many options! You can choose a theme and it's so simple OR you can get creative and really mix and match just about anything! Thankfully Shelby, the owner, is SO helpful and made some great suggestions for me after I sent her the theme of the party, our invitation, and some inspiration pictures from Pinterest. I've sort of discovered is that my love for party supplies might be just like my love office supplies. There is just too. much. good. stuff!! And I love that everything looks a little bit more upscale and unique than the types of things that you sometimes find at big box stores. Let's also talk about how you're supporting a mother (and family) and a small business by shopping with Berry Pom and James. That's important to me, especially this time of year! 


Thank you to Berry, Pom and James for working with me on Kendall's party! Hope everyone will check them out and get inspired to party! Stay tuned for more of Kendall's birthday party including her outfit and cake smash! 
This is a collaboration with Berry Pom and James. All opinions and experiences are my own. I only partner with and endorse companies I truly believe in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment