Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Fort worth shopping events Oct 24-28

Hey y'all! We all know that shopping is way more fun when there is champagne, wine and/or appetizers involved! Today I wanted to tell you quickly about two fun shopping events happening in Fort Worth. One is today, Tuesday, October 24th, and the other is Saturday, October 28th.

If you've read a few of my latest posts, you'll know that I'm really in love with the West Bend shopping area on University. If you have yet to visit West Bend, today would be a great day to check it out! Pax and Parker is having a shopping event today from 4 p.m. to 7 and you can sip champagne and earn double rewards points.
The other shopping event I want to highlight is happening this Saturday. It is brought to you by Sundance Square and it sounds like so much fun! This is a "Spooky Sip and Shop" event you need to purchase tickets for ahead of time. There are multiple shops participating! Shops are having special deals and discounts. There will also p drinks in light bites provided. Ticket purchase is $25 and it is actually a donation to The Tarrant Area Food Bank. You can read more about this event HERE and purchase tickets.

I'd love to know if you're going to this event! Saturday is my birthday and I'm still not sure what I'll be doing, but this sounds like a really fun option!

No comments:

Post a Comment