Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Kendall's 1st birthday: Party shoes

Hey y'all! I feel like I have been so MIA from the blog and I'm so sorry. Life is always taking over. We celebrated Kendall's first birthday over the weekend and I think I'm still in shock that my baby is one year old! I mentioned on Instagram that I will be doing a series of blog posts about her birthday party. I will be going over the decor I used, a few DIY projects, and outfits.

Chris is working late tonight and I am taking a little bit of relaxing mommy time with my real housewives (I have a sick obsession!!) But I wanted to link Kendall's party shoes for Tuesday Shoes Day!
I love allowing Kendall to be barefoot almost everywhere. She basically never wears shoes when we're home. And even when I take her outside to play we love to both be barefoot. However she is walking so much now that we needed to invest in a good pair of shoes. I decided to buy her these platinum bow moccasins as a birthday present and give them to her before her party since they matched her dress perfectly. So far they are tricky for her to walk on our hardwood floors LOL. When she walked out into her party she stood perfectly still in the same spot for probably about 3 minutes, just looking around at everybody and not understanding what the birthday party was 😂 But I know with a little practice she'll get the hang of it.
You can find these adorable shoes HERE. I went with a neutral color that I know will go with a lot of her outfits. There are so many adorable shoes that I want!! Y'all seriously, the prints!!!

I can't wait to share more details with you about her party. It was a great success and we all had a lot of fun! How was your weekend? has anybody gone to the state fair yet? Did everybody enjoy the gorgeous weather we had today in DFW?

No comments:

Post a Comment