Saturday, March 22, 2014

Free Fort Worth Fun

It may be a gloomy day but there's still a bunch of FREE activities happening today in Fort Worth!  I just got home from my first yoga class ever at The Trailhead.  I'm not usually the get-up-early-and-go-workout type but I decided to take advantage of a free class!  Trailhead is located along the Trinity River, just across the Clearfork bridge from Hulen Street.  Chris and I discovered this the other day on our walk, and after seeing their Spring Kickoff Lineup, I knew I wanted to come back today!  I struggled a little in the class, but hey, I'm a beginner!  And I was actually told that I didn't look like I've never done yoga before... SCORE.   There's still lots going on over there today, so check it out!
If you're near downtown this morning and early afternoon, check out Sundance Square for the 3rd annual Earth Party!
And last but not least, if there's one event to attend today (rain or shine... seriously, I'll be there!) it's Brewfest on Crockett (West 7th).  Admission is free and there will be live music to accompany a great selection of craft beers (available for purchase).
Hope I see you out and about today!! Let's enjoy all that our beautiful city has to offer!  We're so lucky to have so many events that are free to the public!  I love Fort Worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment