Monday, March 31, 2014

What I Wore: Sunday Funday

Yesterday was a relaxing Sunday Funday in my sassy little world!  Can we talk about the amazing weather over the weekend in Fort Worth?! I was loving the sunshine!! I was able to bust out the shorts, sandals and hats, which made me extremely happy! 

After enjoying a brief visit to the Rock 'n' Roll Rummage Sale (last Sunday of each month, follow them on facebook for info!) and heading to Barnes & Noble for a book signing with my mom, we decided some patio eating and drinking was necessary.  We had a late lunch/ early dinner at Yucatan Taco Stand.  I was disappointed that their frozen margarita machine was down... but I enjoyed a Revolver Blood & Honey (shockingly light beer for my taste, but I love it!)  After my mom headed home, I still wanted to be outside so I enjoyed a little play time with Mr. Wilbur ;-)

My outfit was a mix of old and new, which is my favorite thing to do!  My pineapple print shirt is another fashion find from my mom.  It was something she passed on to me and one of those pieces of clothing I'll always have.  My mom was always a trendsetter and I'm thankful for the vintage pieces she has held on to and kept for me.  I love mixing it with cut-off shorts and a cute hat! {outfit details below}
Shorts // Sandals are Italian Shoemakers "Pelican" in Turquoise (similar) // Tank // Pineapple Print Shirt  Vintage {similar} // Hat is Eugenia Kim for Target {no longer available}
How was your weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment