Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Preview: Main Street Arts Festival 2014


Chris and I took a walk this afternoon to enjoy the warm weather, sunshine and to preview Main Street Arts Festival!  ...mostly because I couldn't wait until tomorrow.  I LOVE the Main Street Arts Festival!!! 

We are supposed to have some gorgeous weather in the next few days so you better get your bum downtown to check it out!!  There's nothing like it!  This is no craft fair... this is a collection of some of the most talented artists across the country, plus yummy food and alcohol!  I'm sure you'll find me mostly at the craft brew beer garden! :-)  

Don't forget to check out the Main Street Arts Festival website and facebook page for tips on parking and shuttles! 
Enjoy the festival and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment