Tuesday, April 15, 2014

What I Wore: Main Street Arts Festival

Hey y'all!! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was BUSY!  Chris and I enjoyed two days of the Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival!  It was fabulous!! We had a really great couple of days full of art, music, craft beer and fried foods.

The weather was sunny and HOT! I was surprised at how warm it was!  I tried to keep my outfits cool and comfy... but that doesn't always mean teeny shorts and a tank.  The older you get, the more you start to plan outfits around protecting your skin.  I'm over and done with burning my skin and trying to get a golden brown tan.  Guess what? I'm 30 and that means SPF 50 and covering my body!! ...my mom would be so proud! 

So here's a little taste of my outfits from the festival! Please note it was ridiculously windy so I have crazy hair in some of them... and I'm laughing... a lot! :-) 

Shop my looks below! 

{Day 1}
 
 

{Day 2}
 
My apologies for Day 2 pics being a little blurry!  That was an experimentation gone wrong ;-) We tried to take a walk away from the crowds and catch the fading light during the sunset... but the lighting just didn't work... we won't being doing that again! 
This picture turned out to be my favorite.  I was caught off guard but I think it shows how much I love our local festivals and being outdoors in downtown Fort Worth!  Chris and I staked out shady seating right next to the craft beer tent and enjoyed Ugly Pugs all day long! 

These outfits include some of my very favorite items I've acquired over the last few years.  Upon searching for them, I've found that some are not available anymore... like my amazing yellow linen pants! Booooo!!! So, I've done my best to help you shop the look with some similar items!! {see below} Also, the two leather purses featured will be detailed in an upcoming post! Stay tuned!
Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival


No comments:

Post a Comment