Monday, May 12, 2014

Purple stripes & Pink roses

I feel like the plain white tank, or "wife beater" if you will, has been a huge staple in my outfits lately.  I guess when it starts getting hot in Texas, you feel the need to strip down to as little clothing as socially acceptable.  So here's the most recent outfit featuring the beloved tank!  And no, it's not some fancy $50 tank... it's Hanes and it's a men's undershirt ;-)
I was feeling colorful and eclectic in this outfit.  I like the contrast of the more dressy skirt with the casual tops.  My wedges are also denim, just a darker denim than the chambray shirt.
{full outfit details below}
{photobombed by Mr. Wilbur}
 
Striped Skirt: Express (old) {similar} {similar} // Bag: Old Navy (old) {similar}
Wedges: Dana Buchman {old but available via ebay} {similar} {similar}

No comments:

Post a Comment