Sunday, May 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Audrey!


Today would have been Audrey Hepburn's 85th birthday!  So today I'm paying tribute to this icon and leading lady!  I wanted to start out by sharing my favorite piece of art currently in my home.  When I moved into my loft, I went shopping for large artwork to fill my walls.  I just about died when I came across this large canvas print! 
It has been hanging in my bedroom ever since.  I see Audrey every morning and night.  I adore her.  I want to be like her.  She makes me happy!  I believe in Audrey ;-)
Love you, Audrey!  I think I may be busting out an Audrey movie marathon tonight!! What's your favorite movie?  Your favorite quote?  What's your favorite thing about Audrey?!  Do you love her as much as me?

P.S. Did you see Google's Audrey doodle?

No comments:

Post a Comment