Sunday, August 10, 2014

60% off at The Style Club!

If you didn't already see on my instagram, there's a HUGE SALE happening over at The Style Club! You can save 60% when you use the code 'back2school' at checkout!  Plus, get free shipping on orders of $75 or more!
[photo via The Style Club's instagram]
 It is my personal opinion that you're crazy if you pass up this sale!  There are SO many cute items in their shop right now... exclusive brands and trendy fashions!  I've selected some of my favorites and shared them below! {click thumbnail pics to shop them directly} And yes, of course I made a purchase! (AH! Don't tell my husband how much shopping I did this weekend!) Any guesses on what I got?  Hint: both items are shown below!

Favorites from The Style Club



[all photos via TheStyleClub.com]
Can't wait to receive my order!!  What are your favorites?  Comment below with your faves and purchases!  I'd love to hear about them!  Want to be featured on my instagram and/or blog?  Tag me on instagram or twitter with the hashtag #styleclubtxsass to be considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment