Saturday, February 28, 2015

all white

I'm loving all white outfits this winter and I'm so happy to see that it is transitioning into spring as well!  All white is HUGE trend right now!  
I have yet to find the perfect pair of white jeans.  I will admit, I haven't exactly spent a lot of time looking.  But every once in awhile, I'll try a pair on and I just hate them!!  Always!  I don't know what the deal is.  I hate how you can usually see the outline of the pockets in the front.  For some reason it seems they never lay flat or look correct.  I always feel bigger in white too.  I'm well aware that's like a complex haha but it's true... I'm SO used to black so when I wear white, I just feel off sometimes.  

But last year I seemed to find a perfect fit.  I really wish they were full length jeans, but when I found this pair of white capris, I just didn't really care.  They fit and they are comfortable.  They are Jennifer Lopez Collection from Kohls and since they're from last season they don't have these exact ones.  However, they do have a great pair of JLo skinny whites with gold zipper details and I'm super obsessed!!! 
(pic from kohls.com)

The best thing about my pants that I've found is the fit on the butt... go figure ;-)
Since Texas weather is CrAzY... seriously, am I right??... outfits have been a little confused lately.  We're ranging from 20s to 70s so I had fun pairing these capris with this Ralph Lauren Cable Knit Sweater.  I decided on nude pumps because I really just wanted them to disappear.  I'm all about the rolling of the jeans lately, of course, and I'm always sporting my POOF aka my top knot.  I love this faux leather tote bag.  I've had it since college and it's a nice staple in my wardrobe.  I love that it's really simple and big enough for me to carry notebooks, my camera, or even the laptop if I'm on-the-go.  I've linked a few super cute white totes below!
SHOP THE OUTFIT:

Can you believe all this WHITE outside right now??  We still have a ton of snow in Fort Worth and I'll be sharing some of my photographs soon!  Happy Saturday!  Have a great weekend y'all! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment