Monday, February 16, 2015

Houston bachelorette

Today I wanted to share a few pictures from my trip to Houston a week ago for my girlfriend's bachelorette party!  I'm still really new to my camera and this is one of the first couple of "events" I took photographs for.  Definitely working on all of the settings but had fun taking these pictures!! Her party was so cute and we had a blast on a pub crawl in downtown Houston.  Of course I didn't take my camera along for the drinking shenanigans ;-)  Thank you, Alison, for letting me photograph your party!!!  The Matron of Honor and one of the bridesmaids planned this party and they did such a good job!  I've done my best to tag a few sources.

Lots of pretty lingerie!! Victoria's Secret is obviously a favorite when it comes to gift-giving!  I shopped for my gift there ;-)
Very nice job on the homemade photobooth!!! This was so cute!!
Background is wrapping paper from Target. Hashtag sign from Etsy
Love this girl!! Congratulations Alison! Can't wait for the wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment