Thursday, July 30, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Handbag Favorites

There's only a few days left in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!  Prices go up on Monday August 3, so you'll want to hurry.  Everyone loves saving big on handbags, so I've rounded up a few of my favorites that are on sale, including Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Rebecca Minkoff, Vince Camuto, and more!  Shop them below :-)
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Handbag Favorites

View my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Handbag Favorites on Polyvore and follow all of my sets HERE

Click the thumbnails to shop:

What's your favorite?  I'm really in love with the chevron pattern from Fossil.  It may not be the most expensive or most trendy brand, but their leather is always fabulous and the bags really last.  I also love the backpack trend!!  Hello 90s, nice to see you again!  I remember these trendy bags when I was in 5th grade... I'm seriously considering digging through my closet at my parents' house to see if I can find my maroon, teal and black backpack.  That would be SO HOT right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment