Thursday, October 1, 2015

LC Lauren Conrad Runway

Things have been hectic lately... I'm sorry it's been a bit since I posted!  The past few days I've been in Austin.  I've been moving boxes, furniture and sweating like crazy.  THAT does not make for interesting days or cute outfits... obviously.  And frankly, not much social media time either, as you may have noticed.  But I'm finally back to a routine and sharing a favorite top that I bought about a week and a half ago and have already worn multiple times.

You may have seen on SnapChat (username: TX.Sass  follow me!) that I basically fell in love with the entire LC Lauren Conrad Runway collection.  There are some truly beautiful pieces, as expected from Lauren Conrad!
 One of my favorite things about Lauren Conrad's collections are the girly details.  Sometimes there are bows galore and then other times there are subtle little bow details, like in this top.
These shorts are from Forever 21 and I wear them all the time.  It may be fall but here in Texas, it still feels like summer so I still wear a lot of shorts.  I have also paired this top with my white bell bottom jeans, which you've seen in this previous post.
This top is very lightweight and so comfortable.  I love the longer length in the back and the floral pattern.  It's a top that's super easy to pair with more casual things, or dress it up a little.  You can shop this top HERE (also comes in white) and the entire LC Lauren Conrad Runway Collection HERE.

I can't believe how quickly this week has flown by!  Almost Friday y'all!  Any big plans for the weekend?  Chris and I will be going out of town AGAIN but this time for a wedding.  I'm excited but now I'm panicking a little about what the heck I'm going to wear!  Maybe more shopping..? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment