Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Omni Hotel Fort Worth: Destination Chile

I recently had a fabulous opportunity to attend a wine and food tasting at the gorgeous Omni Hotel Fort Worth and today I'm sharing my photographs!  I took my friend Amber and we had a blast!  I can't even tell you how many wines we tasted (oops) but everything was delicious.  Not only did they have an Empanada bar set up with multiple choices, they also passed around food while we enjoyed the roaring fire inside the Cast Iron Restaurant.  Foods ranged from a delicious starter soup to mini desserts.  Everyone at the Omni was extremely friendly and it was a great experience!

This is a small sampling of the Chilean Menu that is currently available at the Omni Fort Worth.  You can dine at the Cast Iron whether you are staying at the hotel or not.  If you're looking for a restaurant in downtown Fort Worth, this is a great option!  You can admire the true Texas atmosphere and decor of the hotel.  Consider enjoying dinner and then taking a stroll through the Water Gardens which are right across the street.  Or you may want to book a stay and enjoy a "Chilean Vacation" :-)

Thank you to the Omni for inviting me to this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment