Monday, July 18, 2016

kendra scott fall 2016

Last Thursday I enjoyed another great Circle Seven Five event.  One of my favorite parts of this group is that I can combine networking and girl time with things I'm interested in talking about on my blog!  The Kendra Scott store at Preston Center in Dallas was kind enough to host the #CSFpartygirls and give us a look at the new Fall 2016 collection!  You may have seen a lot on my snapchat that night (username: TX.Sass) but today I'm sharing a few photographs of all of the amazing pieces.

The CSF girls sipped on wine (I enjoyed my water!) and had light bites while browsing the store and mingling.  We even got to shop at a discount... There are many perks to being a member of Circle Seven Five!  Ask me more if you're interested (or leave your email below to request an invite... they are still offering a first month free!)  The new pieces are absolutely beautiful!  

I'm in love with the different metals used in this collection... everything from sleek silver to rose gold, yellow gold and bronze.  And I'm really loving the raw cut natural stones!  I think the raw cut lapis has to be my favorite.  What a gorgeous blue and the variation in the stone is stunning!

Again, a huge thank you to the Preston Center store for having us!  The girls were are so helpful with showing us around, answering questions and helping us purchase items.  And of course, thank you to Circle Seven Five for another fabulous event!

What's your favorite piece?  You can shop the Fall Collection online now or locate a Kendra Scott store near you!  Be sure to check it out for yourself because there are a ton of pieces not pictured here!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing beneficial information with us kindly visit on my site too Hydrafacial in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete