Saturday, December 1, 2018

a few Fort Worth Christmas events I'm looking forward to

Happy December!!  I can't believe how quickly the holidays are coming... that Thanksgiving is already over a week past and we're into the last month of the year!  The holidays go by so quickly so I've tried really hard to be as on top of things this year as I can be.  I'm already done with a lot of my shopping; we've had our Christmas tree up for a week now... and we're working on the outside lights next!  Hopefully this weekend!  (That's on you, hubby!!)

We haven't attended any holiday events yet which is strange for us, but hey, life is busy!  But since today is the first day of December, I thought I'd share some events that I have my eye on and I'm looking forward to!
The Shops at Clearfork is amazing with family-friendly activities and they are definitely not disappointing this month!  If you haven't visited yet, now would be a great time!  This is a great one stop shop for shopping, eating, grabbing a cocktail and enjoying the Christmas spirit!  Same goes for Sundance Square!  We're blessed in Texas to have moderate weather and that makes it easy to stroll downtown, admire the real Christmas tree, visit Santa and shop!  These are two of my favorite festive places!  I'm also adding the West Bend area to my list this year... it has really expanded and become such a great shopping and dining destination!  Plus I love their commitment to supporting small businesses in Fort Worth by hosting pop up shops and markets.


Here's a few of the holiday events I'm looking forward to:

TODAY! 10am-2pm, Shops at Clearfork

The Shops at Clearfork are also hosting events like Story Time with Santa, carriage rides and strolling carolers at various times.
You can also check out the Shops next Saturday, December 8, for a Holiday Tea Party and a Clearfork Christmas.


Another great event happening TODAY is the Fort Worth Makers Holiday Bazaar at WestBend! This is a great way to shop small and get unique items.  Hours are 10am-3pm.


You can check out all of the events happening in Sundance Square HERE, which include photo ops with Santa, holiday performances at Bass Hall, Christmas concerts in the square, and SNOW!! Yes you read that right... there's snow happening in the square!  You can see the hours and details on their Facebook page and their Instagram


I also love keeping my eye on The Trailhead at Clearfork.  If you've never been here, it's a great outdoor space where you can shop a farmers' market almost every Saturday morning, enjoy free yoga and workout classes and a ton of family activities.  They are also hosting a Clearfork Holiday Market on December 4 at 5:30pm


If you have a furry friend, you may want to check out Santa Paws at Mutts Cantina TOMORROW, December 2, 11am-3pm!  Who doesn't want a cute santa photo of their dog?!  I wonder if Wilbur would cooperate...? haha!
If you're an Instagram person, be sure you're following me!  I'm always sharing local events and sales on my stories!  Grab your coffee and check me out every morning... I try really hard to rep our amazing city and all it has to offer!  I'm sure I'll be updating my list and finding a ton more events to share soon!  This is just a handful!  Thanks for following along y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment