Wednesday, September 16, 2015

fall favorites

I'm dreaming of cold crisp air and layers!  Chris mentioned going to a high school football game the other day (we met in high school) and all I can think about is the weather getting cooler, bundling up in layers and snuggling on the bleachers of the school where our days of flirting began... with some hot chocolate of course ;-P

I'm sharing some fabulous favorites today as I browse capes, ponchos and vests!  Links below!


P.S. I used a different website to make my collage this time.  What do you think?  Do you prefer thumbnail pictures to click on or a numbered list?  I decided to use Canva this time and link directly with a list, rather than using Polyvore, as I usually do.  I still love Polyvore and truthfully, I think it's the easiest way to create collages (especially because you can use the "clip to polyvore" button instead of saving pictures to your computer), but I read a how-to on The Miller Affect and decided to give Canva a try.  I've used Canva before for other applications and it really is very simple and user-friendly!  Both websites are great.  (My one complaint today would be that I got all the way through my numbers 1-9 and realized there's no 10 to match!  So I created it by overlapping 1 and 0.  The OCD perfectionist in me is very bothered that it doesn't match the other numbers lol) If you're a blogger, what do you prefer?  

Shout-out to Amanda for the tutorial!  You should definitely follow her blog, especially if you're a blogger!  She gives great tips as well as sharing her personal style.  I love bloggers that are willing to help others!

Happy Hump Day y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you got a lot from the tutorial! Canva is super easy to use. Love the collage <3

    xoxo Amanda
    The Miller Affect

    ReplyDelete