Friday, September 4, 2015

The social house fort worth

If you're looking to get social this weekend, you may want to try The Social House in West 7th!  (If you're in Dallas, there are also locations in Uptown and Addison).  Chris and I went here for the first time a few days ago and we were really impressed with the happy hour.  Of course, any place that has 100 different beers on tap is right up our alley! ...even though I did drink wine :-P 

We loved the atmosphere, and the service was great.  The food was really delicious and I especially loved that their happy hour included food specials.  I think we've found a place we will frequent while in the West 7th area!  I'd love to try their brunch sometime (I've said it before... I LIVE for brunch!).  You can check out their brunch this weekend, or even enjoy it on Labor Day from 11am-4pm (this is one of the only places I've ever seen do brunch until 4pm and that's pretty fabulous!!)

You can read my full review of The Social House Fort Worth on Zomato, or just check out my food pics below.


No comments:

Post a Comment