Friday, September 18, 2015

Bands on the Bricks

One of the best things about living in downtown Fort Worth is Sundance Square and the many things they offer there.  Not only is a great space to just take an evening stroll, shop, eat or simply sit and enjoy, they hold numerous free events year round.  This month, Wednesday evenings are full of free music thanks to the Bands on the Bricks event.  If you haven't already checked this out, mark your calendars for next Wednesday 5:30-7:00pm.

This past Wednesday featured the band Northern National.  Their music was great and they were also very entertaining.  If you're in DFW, I highly recommend checking them out!  They'll be playing Grapefest in Grapevine TODAY at 5:15pm (info HERE).  They'll also be playing tomorrow (Saturday 9/19) at the Great Texas Food Truck Rally at 4:00pm (info HERE).  I'll be stuffing my face at the food truck rally, so make sure to tweet me if you're attending!  If you can't catch them this weekend, they'll also be around next weekend playing the Plano Block Party (info HERE).
Chris and I enjoyed the concert (as always) and then we hit up Vivo 53 for some drinks and a free pizza!  (If you follow me on Instagram, you've probably noticed that I won free pizza for a year in their #LoveVivo53 contest!! See hubby, sometimes my hashtagging it up really pays off!!)  This time around we tried the chicken meatballs as an appetizer (sooo good!!) and the Bianca pizza (also ridiculously good).  
Chicken Meatballs (can you believe I forgot to take a picture of the pizza this time?!)
Every single thing I've eaten there has made me say out loud multiple times per meal, "This is delicious!"  It's also right in the heart of downtown Fort Worth, so next time you're in Sundance Square, go check it out! (reservations recommended)  You can also see some food pictures, view the entire menu, read my reviews and make reservations, all from the Zomato food app/website HERE.
I'm also sharing my easy breezy outfit from Wednesday's concert today.  Crazy how a cute scarf can totally make the outfit!  I love this orange chevron, and even though my outfit was still pretty summery, I feel like the orange (and my cheetah flats) are helping to transition it to fall.  I will definitely be wearing this scarf a lot!  It was a gift to me awhile ago, so I'm not sure exactly where it's from (it is Pashmina so based on the gift-giver I will bet it was purchased in NYC).  But I'm linking a similar option below!
Earrings Kendra Scott // Sunglasses Cole Haan (old), same brand very similar // 
Chevron scarf Pashmina, similar // White T-shirt // Denim Skirt (old) similar, on-trend option //
Cheetah Flats Merona same brand very similar// Weekender Tote Bag Coach

Any fun plans for the weekend?  You can follow along with my adventures on SnapChat (username: TX.Sass)  Have a good one y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment