Saturday, February 8, 2014

Comfy & Cute

There's nothing better than being totally comfy but also feeling girly and cute.  This is one of the biggest reasons I have so many Lauren Conrad pieces.  I love the pretty details on her clothing... in this case, lace.  This lightweight striped sweater is so comfortable and the lace gives it that extra femininity.  I went super casual with my jeans and boots, so I added lots of pretty jewelry.  I chose a leather bag in a soft, contrasting color.  And I curled my hair and did a messy ponytail.  
{full outfit details below}






Sweater: LC Lauren Conrad [old] similar
Leather Bag: Tignanello [old] similar
Sunglasses: Cole Haan [old] similar
Earrings: Chloe + Isabel
Pink Leather Wrap Bracelet: Chloe + Isabel
Crystal Bracelet: Chaps [old] similar
Cable Bracelet: David Yurman [old] similar
Elephant Bracelet: vintage
Love Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Art Deco Leather Wrap: Chloe + Isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment