Tuesday, June 24, 2014

black & white & checkered all over

I recently purchased this Romeo & Juliet Couture black and white checkered skirt at Last Call Neiman Marcus during our blogger event!  It's so lightweight, flow-y and comfortable!  I paired it with this cute black and blue LC Lauren Conrad blouse and simple black accessories! {details & links below}
 Great news!! The skirt is on clearance and you can snag it for even cheaper than I did!! Last Call Neiman Marcus is SUCH an amazing place to score designer steals! Shop the skirt HERE! Hurry, I'm sure it won't last long and you can't ask for a better price!! 

The blouse wasn't purchased that long ago but I'm not seeing it online so here's a few similar LC Lauren Conrad pieces: Navy Lace Chiffon Blouse // Blue Lace Chiffon Blouse  Both lace blouse options are also on clearance!  

My necklace is from Forever 21 // Clutch is Daisy Fuentes {old} (p.s. love her!)  // Shoes are Moda from DSW {old} {shop similar here}

No comments:

Post a Comment