Monday, June 9, 2014

The sun will come out...

It's been a rainy 24 hours in Fort Worth and looks like it will be continuing most of today.  It's a nice break from the heat that has hit all too quick this year!  With the temp a tad cooler, I opted for a cute pants outfit for church and lunch yesterday.  The sun came out just in time for a super fast mini photo shoot.  

I love this shirt so much.  It's extremely lightweight and has a variety of color.  Not my usual brights or neons, but still great!  And I love how it sort of looks like watercolor brushstrokes.  It's the artist in me ;-) I paired the blouse with classic brown trousers for a softer look; I feel like the contrast of black would have been too much.  And of course a little more pattern play with the shoes and my pop of persimmon!  See, this handbag does it again!

I enjoyed a beautiful weekend with my husband and my family despite the weird weather! Hope yours was fabulous too!  Have a great week and don't forget to add some color to your wardrobe to balance out that DFW gray! Happy Monday!

Shirt is Simply Vera Vera Wang from Kohls // Pants are First Kiss // Shoes are BCBG // 
Handbag is Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment