Friday, June 27, 2014

Tribal chic dresses

Tribal chic dresses
I took an online shopping chance at this dress... I really wasn't sure how it would fit or how I'd feel about the print, but it was super affordable and worth the risk, I figured.  I love tribal prints and I felt like a sassy dress was the easiest way to add some crazy color to my wardrobe! 
I had a hard time choosing... I'm loving ALL of these prints!  And I'm seriously considering purchasing the same dress in another print before they disappear... it's THAT comfortable!  The fabric is extremely soft and lightweight, and has a little bit of stretch.  I'm also a huge fan of the length!  You don't always find dresses that come past the knee... but this dress hits exactly where I like it to.  Major plus: you can also snag this dress in solid black or blue!

Shop my Tribal Chic dress HERE or click the thumbnails below!  It's on SALE!!

                              
Which print is your favorite?  Or do you prefer the solid color?  How would you style this dress?  Happy Friday fashion loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment