Friday, September 19, 2014

chloe + isabel pop up shop

Happy Friday y'all!  I'm so excited to be a hosting a pop up shop this weekend for one of my favorite jewelry brands, Chloe + Isabel! (keep scrolling for shop details below)

My friend Kelly introduced me to this fabulous jewelry when she became a merchandiser for the line and ever since then my mom and I have been snagging amazing pieces of jewelry for all sorts of occasions!  This is high quality jewelry that really WOWs!  And one of the best parts of this line, in my opinion, is the fact that Chloe + Isabel backs their pieces and will replace them if anything breaks or isn't just right!  I love me a guarantee!

There are so many gorgeous pieces you're going to have a hard time shopping and deciding, so I've decided to pair a few of my favorites with some fabulous outfits below!  I really love how this jewelry can be paired with your most casual every day outfit but also with your fanciest formal too!  Check out these looks and shop each individual clothing piece by clicking the thumbnails.  I've linked the jewelry pieces separately so you can make sure you're accessing it through my merchandiser's site!

{Look 1}
chloe + isabel part 3



Pave Paillette Two-Row Necklace
Casablanca Mother-of-Pearl Stud Earrings

Which look is your favorite?  There's so many gorgeous jewelry pieces I could go on for days!!  Here's a few more of my blogger picks!  This is just a small selection of my favorites, so be sure to check out the entire boutique!

chloe + isabel favorites

Ok, now on to the details for my pop up shop... since I know you're dying over these!!  Chloe + Isabel will ship to you so don't worry about the fact that my merchandiser isn't local to you!  Please follow the instructions below to ensure that my friend Kelly receives your purchases!

Shopping my Pop-Up:
1. Head over to Kelly's Boutique
(if you need to copy & paste---> https://www.chloeandisabel.com/boutique/kellywilliams

2. Shop to your heart's desire! Remember, there's free shipping on orders of $100 or more!

3. During checkout, there will be a space on the bottom left of your screen to enter the name of a Pop Up Shop.  Please make sure to enter "TexasSass" into this space before proceeding with your checkout!

That's all you need to do!  I'm so happy that I could introduce you to this amazing jewelry!  If you have any interest in hosting a pop up shop and earning free jewelry, you can contact Kelly directly and she will send you all of the details!

Happy shopping y'all!  Hope you have a blessed weekend and I hope you'll treat yourself (or someone you love) with a beautiful new piece of jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment