Tuesday, September 16, 2014

color-changing candle

I just posted a video on my instagram of this awesome color changing candle that I bought awhile ago and completely forgot that I had!  I'm starting with the fall scents in my home... caramel and pumpkin scents and also cinnamon/spicy smells... UM YUMMMM!
I can't say for sure if this black design is still available, but Air Wick does still have color-changing candles!  Check them out HERE.  I am a sucker for color-changing items!  And aren't fall scents the best?!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for always being the source that explains things instead of just putting an unjustified answer out there. I loved this post.
    color changing pillars candles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog as the postings are so simple to read and follow. Outstanding. Please keep it up. Thanks.
    Soy Wax

    ReplyDelete