Thursday, May 28, 2015

Trend: Cobalt Blue

Blue is my favorite color.  I love everything from soft baby blue to deep, rich tones like cobalt.  Cobalt blue has been trending for awhile now and it's not looking like it's going out anytime soon.  I love that this color works on pretty much every skin tone, and that it's bold enough to make a statement on it's own!


 I decided to let the blue speak for itself which is why I didn't accessorize very much.  This outfit is extremely matchy-matchy for me, which isn't my norm at all.  Usually I love mixing a ton of colors.  But this color is so bold that I kinda love it on its own.
 I love this jersey knit dress from Forever 21.  It is SO comfortable.  I'm not going to lie, I've had it for a long time and it's been a big go-to when I want something easy and comfortable.  I love that it is lightweight and perfect for spring or summer, but I have also layered it with long sleeve shirts and leggings in the winter.
 This crochet purse is a perfect neutral and since there's no other color in my outfit, I decided to dress it up with a floral scarf.  If it's too hot to wear a scarf on your body, try tying it on your handbag!
 I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of these wedges already!!  You've seen them in multiple outfits of mine lately because they are SO comfortable.
 Messy hair don't care!  And my favorite aviators of course!

Dress (old but similar HERE, HERE & HERE; I'm loving this maxi HERE;
obsessed with THIS) // Wedges c/o Uptown Cheapskate Fort Worth (very similar HERE) //
Crochet Crossbody (similar HERE)

Loving this cobalt color?  Shop a few more of my favorites!


Trend: Cobalt Blue

Shop the looks:



No comments:

Post a Comment