Tuesday, June 14, 2016

coffee + lipstick

I'm finally back in Fort Worth!  I've spent the last two and a half weeks in Austin, working on some updates to a house that is about to hit the market.  The design work has been a lot of fun but the go-go-go every day has been exhausting.  Long hours, physical labor and being on my feet all day hasn't been the easiest at 23 weeks pregnant... plus... only one cup of coffee per day! (Yes, I'm still bitching about that)  I'm actually surprised that I was able to go without naps!!  

In my "normal" life, I run on coffee.  So of course I decided that I had to have this adorable casual tee when I saw it!  It's linked below!  P.S. What is the deal with the rain this year??  I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and when Chris and I went in, it was sunny skies... in the middle of the appointment we heard it raining outside and then just as we were about to leave the doctor's office... absolute downpour!  But since I've been out of town so much and not able to post many outfits, I decided the crappy weather was not going to rain out my photoshoot plans.  I can't tell you how long it's been since I splashed in some puddles!  I can't wait to do the same with my little one next year :)
Graphic tee (SALE! only $18) *I bought mine in-store about a week and a half ago 

I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!  Stay tuned for some more brand new maternity clothing!!  The bump has taken over, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment