Tuesday, June 21, 2016

pintuck blouse

Hope everyone had a great weekend celebrating Father's Day!  Chris and I had a nice relaxing day at my parents' house, grilling out steaks in the backyard.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to swim like I've been dying to! (omg it's so hot already!!)  My parents replastered the pool and I've been forced to wait until next weekend.  I'm floating around in that pool allllll next weekend, seriously!!

I've been out of town a lot and haven't been to church in over a month.  I have a lot of dresses that are fitting well on me, but this week I wanted to wear pants and a top, so I was so glad that I just got this top from Kohls!  It's really comfortable and lightweight but looks a tad on the dressier side than a few of the other maternity tops I have.  I decided to tie the waist tie around the front to accentuate my baby bump :)  I LOVE the color too!  It's perfect for summer.  

The color is sort of an orangy-raspberry color.  I think it looks a lot more orange on the website than it actually is (even though it's called pink online).  But it's a very pretty color.  Also comes in a medium blue and it's on sale!  Get it online HERE.  I feel like this could be worn by anyone, not just pregnant ladies... although it is considered a maternity top.  

Also, there's a FLASH SALE happening today only (6pm until midnight CST)!!  You can get an extra 20% off your online purchase with code QUICK20

I'll be sharing some of the Father's Day gifts I got Chris a little later!  I think he enjoyed his first Father's Day!  I'm 24 weeks now... getting excited about this baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment