Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Valentine's Day 2020 outfit

Hey y'all!  Hope you enjoyed your MLK day, if you happened to get the day off!  I spent mine in catch up mode and sadly, I don't feel that caught up yet.  I did check some things off my to-do list so that feels good!  I'm super excited for some fun things that I have coming up!  It's blowing my mind that it's almost the end of January.  I've been working hard on myself and on my blog and there's just so many good things in the works!  It feels amazing!  I'm so grateful for the supportive people in my life and those readers and followers that are sticking by me as I figure this stuff out!

Today's post is all about my Valentine's outfit!  I don't know what the plan is yet haha actually just asked Chris today if we're doing something for Valentine's because I have this adorable sweater... *hint hint wink wink*

I don't need anything fancy; I just want a nice date night with my hubby!  If you've been following on Instagram, I've made it known lately that one of my goals for 2020 is to make sure we're "dating" again.  Life got really crazy for awhile and in an effort to promote my PEACE, I'm really trying to slow things down, show my appreciation for Chris and put our relationship at the top of my priorities.

So whatever we do, I'm ready in this cute sweater!  I loved it the second I saw it!  I LOVE pink and red together, and not just for Valentine's Day.  Give me this color combo anytime!  Same with red and purple!! This sweater is so lightweight and easily layered.  It's also long and could be super cute with leggings for a casual Galentine's.  I love it front-tucked with distressed jeans.  I love mixing distressed and pretty... I threw on my wedding shoes too!  I haven't squeezed into these since my wedding!!  I was surprised I could get them on since my feet went up a half-size when I had my kid.  I thought it was fun to add some fancy heels since the sweater has glittery thread woven throughout.  Obviously cute sneakers or other heels would also work but I thought I'd play up the sparkle and make it a little romantic and nostalgic!

If you're someone that would only wear it on Valentine's Day because of the color combo, you won't feel like you're wasting money because this sweater is SUPER affordable.  And if pink and red isn't your thing, it comes in a variety of colors- solids, color blocks and stripes.  I LOVE the green color block.  Such a gorgeous green!  Oh yeah, another bonus, it comes in regular sizing and plus sizes!  Seriously perfect for anyone!  I'm wearing a size small but I could also fit in an XS.  I like my sweaters a little oversized.  I'd say it fits TTS.  SWEATER IS LINKED BELOW!

Also loving these adorable Crewneck Valentine's Pullover Sweaters because they come in a Lips print, Black with Heart and Red Love pattern!  This Heart Pullover is SOOOO cute too!
I've always loved Valentine's Day!!  My heart melted when Kendall wanted to take some pictures with Mommy so here's one!

I'm excited to make little treats for Kendall's class and to continue to teach her that LOVE and SHOWING LOVE are so important!  How are you celebrating this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment