Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy Fashion

Let's be honest... I watch the red carpet and award shows themselves for the fashion, not the awards.  I haven't watched the Grammys in years, to be honest *gasp* but I did last night.  I was loving that so many ladies made metallic choices since I'm partial to sparkle and shine!  I'm also loving white... hmmm maybe I'm stuck on my wedding colors?? ;-) I think my absolute favorite was Taylor Swift's Gucci Premiere gown.  DROOL!! 

Taylor Swift
But I was also pretty obsessed with Ciara's gorgeous gown and the way she was glowing from her pregnancy! This photo doesn't even do the gown justice; it was amazeballs!
Ciara

Here's a few others I loved!
Katy Perry
Chrissy Teigen

Rita Ora

Paris Hilton

Sarah Hyland

Who was on your best-dressed list?

{All photos from eonline.com; click photo captions for source & dress designer info}


No comments:

Post a Comment