Friday, December 12, 2014

Fri-YAY! Random fun in fort Worth

It's Friday.  I'm completely unorganized today.  It's one of those days where if I don't write something down immediately, there it goes, out of my brain, never to return.

Today's post is going to be a bunch of randomness, because well, that's me right now.  So here's some local things I'm excited about today...
Panther Island Brewing GRAND OPENING PARTY!






All images above belong to their respective owners

I haven't found an ugly Christmas sweater but Chris and I are still planning to attend the Brewery opening tonight!  Hope to see you there!  And PLEASE support the Walk of Gratitude tomorrow.  This is a cause that hits very close to home.  My husband knows many families struggling with the loss of their loved ones... unfortunately he's seen it first hand.  This time of year can be crazy horrible for kids that have lost a parent.  Please consider looking into this great cause.

Happy Fri-YAY y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment