Thursday, January 7, 2016

baby it's cold outside

Happy 2016! I can't believe we're already a week into the new year!  Hope y'all had an amazing holiday season.  I don't know about you but I've been struggling to get back into a normal routine.  I've pretty much been hibernating as much as possible since baby it's cold outside!  Yesterday, in particular, was quite nasty... cold temps and thunderstorms!  Luckily it hit later in the evening so I was able to get a few things done during the day before the rain came.  I was in full on comfy mode.  This sweater is a favorite from last year.  These jeggings are new and my latest obsession {so comfy!!} And of course, Uggs are the easiest, warmest option in my book.

Sweater similar, similar {less than $20!} // Jeggings // 
Uggs {20% off!} // Travel Mug
So what are your thoughts on the hat and the poncho?  They are both crocheted and I'm in love!  I'm am planning to make 2016 the year that I FINALLY open my Etsy shop and I'm thinking of adding these items!  I'd love some feed back!  Of course they can come in other colors too (I love black and white)
Happy Thursday y'all!  We're almost through the first week of January.  It's hard to get back to the grind but just like it says above, no parking!  Get your booty moving, make a plan for a fabulous January and kick off your year right!  I'm movin' and shakin' to get some things in gear that I've been talking a lot about, more than doing something about!  So it's time to kick it into high gear.  Bring it, 2016!  I know this will be the best year yet!

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! You should definitely open an Etsy shop and add that hat!!

    www.veiledfree.com

    ReplyDelete