Wednesday, May 25, 2016

CSF all-white party

I'm a member of Circle Seven Five, which I shared the other day.  This is a really fun social/ networking group based in Dallas that throws the most fun parties and events!!  Last week I attended an all-white party at Archer London in the Dallas Design District.  There was yummy food, bubbly (which I got to watch everyone else enjoy while I sipped my Figi water) and lots of shopping.  This fun loft space is an adorable shop with tons of beautiful clothing!  CSF even provided cute boho headpieces for all of us, and there was a braid bar and tarot card reader!  They seriously throw the best events!!

If you're a 20-30something girl in DFW and you're interested in joining, comment below with your email address and I'll send you an invite!  Hope you enjoy checking out a few photos from the event!  Also, you may have seen my fun pants on Instagram... I'm in love with them!  I've linked them below and they're only $12!!!













Lace Pants (only $12!)

No comments:

Post a Comment