Monday, May 16, 2016

you're my boy, blue!

This outfit is casual, comfortable and all about my favorite color, blue!!

I was lucky and blessed to be celebrated on Mother's Day this year!  My husband surprised me with a very thoughtful gift because, as he said, I haven't bought anything for myself in awhile.  I was WOWed when I open a giant bag with a brand new Michael Kors bag :)  It's something I pointed out to him awhile ago and he was sweet enough to remember and go out shopping for me on his own!

I also received my very first maternity clothes from my in-laws.  My MIL has a knack for picking out cute clothing for me and she did so again.  My bump isn't that big yet, but let's just say I'm wearing yoga pants 24/7.  So she surprised me with some cute jeans, some leggings and a few tops.  I wore one of the tops the other day and it was so super comfortable and flattering!  

My parents were sweet enough to get me a really nice charm bracelet with a "mom" charm and another charm.  I'll be sharing those later after I reveal the gender of our baby ;)  As always, I'm linking my clothing and the bag below.  Be sure to check out the bag because I found it on major sale and it's definitely affordable!

Michael Kors handbag (on major sale!) // Other colors w/o stripe
Maternity peplum top (on sale)

And so it has begun!  I'll be featuring maternity outfits and more about my pregnancy.  I've been feeling pretty good lately so I may even be attending a few events soon and I can't wait to share.

Thank you to everyone that made me feel special on Mother's Day last week!  It was a pretty good feeling to be acknowledged... and just a few days later I felt my baby for the first time!  He/she is moving around in there and it feels really weird at first but I'm getting used to the little flutters.  I've noticed that my baby is most active when I'm eating (or just ate), when I listen to music and when I watch a lot of snapchats!!  So if you feel like saying to my babe, send me a snap lol ;)  Or just follow me and watch mine (username: TX.Sass)

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  I have another doctor's appointment today and I'm hoping for another ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment